- At the end of the post you will find the link to download pdf
- For practice pupose the list will not hold the solution of the substituion.
- You can learn here and use that sheet for practice purpose.
- Check out the complete series for WORD POWER MADE EASY by clicking here.
- One who believes in fate- FATALIST
- One who works for the welfare of women- FEMINIST (syn- Philogynist)
- One who runs away from justice- FUGITIVE (syn- absconding person)
- A lover of good food- GOURMAND
- A connoisseur of food- GOURMET
- A husband ruled by his wife- HENPECKED
- One who believes in sensual pleasure is the chief good- HEDONIST
- One who acts against religion- HERETIC
- One that lives on herbs- HERBIVOROUS
- One who holds a post without any salary- HONORARY
- A person considering himself to be superior in culture or intellect- HIGHBROW (syn- Snob)
- One who is over anxious about his health- HYPOCHONDRIAC
- One who is breaker of image or tradition- ICONOCLAST
- That cannot be entered by force- IMPREGNABLE
- One who pretends to be somebody else- IMPOSTOR
- One who doesn’t tire easily- INDEFATIGABLE
- One who journeys from place to place- ITINERANT (syn- NOMADIC)
- One too strong to be defeated- INVINCIBLE (ant- Vincible)
- One that cannot be harmed- INVULNERABLE (ant- VULNERABLE)
- A person who leads immoral life- LIBERATE (syn- Lecher)
- One who dies for a noble cause- MARTYR
- One who does something for sake of money- MERCENARY
- One who hates knowledge- MISOLOGIST (ant- Bibliologist)
- A person having same name as another – NAMESAKE
- Lover of self- NARCISSIST
- One who is inexperienced in anything- NOVICE (syn- Tyro)
- One who collects coins- NUMISMATIST
- One who eats everything- OMNIVOROUS
- A person who looks at the bright side of things- OPTIMIST (ant- Pessimist)
- One who speaks many language- POLYGOT
To download the practice pdf- click here
For more chapters search under competitive exams
If you enjoy this please leave a reaction and vote to motivate us.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!