- At the end of the post you will find the link to download PDF.
- For practice purpose the list will not hold the solution of the substitution.
- You can learn here and use that sheet for practice purpose.
- Check out the complete series for WORD POWER MADE EASY by clicking here
- One that is in a war like mood- BELLIGERENT (syn- Bellicose)
- Examination of living tissue- BIOPSY
- An act of speaking against religion- BLASPHEMY (syn- Heresy)
- Compulsory enlistment for military service- CONSCRIPTION
- A religious war- CRUSADE
- Anything to be eaten- EATABLE
- Fit to be eaten- EDIBLE
- Lasting for a very short time/ a day- EPHEMERAL
- A concluding speech/comment at the end of the play – EPILOGUE (ant- Prologue)
- A speech made without preparation- Extempore
- A story related to birds/ animals with moral at the end- FABLE
- Xerox, an exact copy – FACSIMILE
- That causes death- Fatal
- Animals of a particular region- FAUNA
- Flowers of a particular region- FLORA
- That can be easily broken- FRAGILE
- Animal that live in flock, used by humans also- GREGARIOUS (syn- Sociable)
- Incapable of being corrected- INCORRIGIBLE (ant- Corrigible)
- A mark that cannot be erased- INDELIBLE (ant- Delible)
- One who is free from all the mistakes and failure- INFALLIBLE (ant- Fallible)
- That cannot be avoided- INEVITABLE (ant-Evitable)
- That cannot be dispensed with, removed- INDISPENSABLE (ant-Dispensable)
- A period of intervals between two regimes/ government- INTERREGNUM
- That can be understood- INTELLIGIBLE (ant- Unintelligible)
- of the moon (related) – LUNAR
- Speech or an attempt made by a person first time- MAIDEN
- An animals that gives milk- MAMMAL
- A matter written by hand- MANUSCRIPT
- Home sickness, memories of the past- NOSTALGIA
- One who is present everywhere- OMNIPRESENT
To download the practice pdf- click here
For more chapters search under competitive exams
only at –https://basicallyindian.online
If you enjoy this please leave a reaction and vote to motivate us.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!